The County of Riverside is committed to promoting the health, well being, safety, economic, and career growth of its many talented and hard-working employees.
The County of Riverside, Human Resources Department is comprised of several Divisions offering a variety of services for the public with a few Divisions geared to assisting our employees with everything from career growth and advancement to assisting employees and their families, at their request, in both a personal and confidential manner.
Provided on this web page is a downloadable pdf document showing the organization of the County of Riverside, Human Resources Department.
The following are brief summaries of each division or area of specialty to help you:
- Accounting- Providing supporting documentation for HR Billing Journal entries for County departments. (Please note: This is a non-public site; accessibility is restricted to intranet traffic only.)
- Benefits - Provides information about our generous benefits, including vacation and sick leave, comprehensive health plans, transportation programs, and retirement benefits.
- Center for Government Excellence - Offers management training programs, customer service academies and enrichment courses.
- Classification - Information about the County's classification plan and salary system.
- Disability Access Office - Coordinates County compliance with disability laws.
- Educational Support Program - Provides many great career and education related resources.
- Employee Assistance Services- Provides Riverside County Employees and their families access to free, confidential counseling for personal or work-related issues.
- Employee Relations - Offers professional assistance in various areas of the employee and labor relations field.
- Exclusive Care - A Health Care Plan designed exclusively for Riverside County employees.
- Leadership Development - Strategic Vision of future County leadership.
- Medical Assignment Program (MAP) - Offers a wide variety of temporary medical assignments for Per Diem and On Call employees.
- Recruitment - Evaluate & recruit candidates for employment with the County of Riverside.
- Return To Work - Assists eligible employees to return to the County work force at the earliest medically allowable date.
- Rideshare - Get traffic, weather & commuter information.
- Risk Management - Manages claims filed against the County.
- Safety - Provides County employees a safe & healthy work environment.
- Temporary Assignment Program (TAP) - Offers a wide variety of temporary & part-time County employment opportunities.
- Wellness - Established to maximize the health and wellness of all Riverside County employees.
- Workers' Compensation - Assists County employees with work-related injuries.
- Workforce Exchange